Saturday, August 29, 2009

Banner, Stetson, Marcie, and Eric

I made a trip up to Stephenville recently, to stay with my family there. And during my stay we decided to go out and shoot some pictures at this totally awesome location. Love it! And love the people I was taking pics of too. Stetson, Banner, Marcie and their good friend Eric wanted some pictures together before Eric left to go play professional basketball in Germany. They have such a neat relationship with him and it was so fun to capture it. Good Luck Eric! I know you will be missed!

So... here is your sneak peek. I know you guys have been excited to see them.










3 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh my gosh Jaimie you way out did yourself. The pictures are soooooo amazing. I will show them to the boys today.... without a doubt they will all be so happy. Also, today we will get on Skype with Eric and he will get to see them too.
We LOVE them! Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Jaimie, you have an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing it ♥

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

You just keeping getting better. These pictures are awesome and show a lot of personality!