Friday, January 29, 2010

Thom Family

We first met the Thom family almost 4 years ago when our families moved to San Antonio at the same time. Aaron and Chris met on their first day of work and they have been good friends ever since. I was so excited when Kim called me and asked me to photograph their family. I knew it would be so much fun. Chris and Kim have three of the cutest kids you've ever seen. They are so sweet to each other and well behaved. So fun to be around.










Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

Wow these are really great! I can't wait to have you take C's!

Merideth Sullivan said...

What a cute family! As usual, I totally love how they turned out! Great job, Jaimie!

Tiffany Morton said...

What beautiful kids. I'm sure they absolutely love these pictures!