Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alva Family







I love this family. This little guy here, plays with my boys all the time. He is Dawson's best buddy. But, just because he is Dawson's age doesn't mean he just plays with Dawson. No, Dallon tries to get in on the fun almost daily. It annoys Dawson, but what do you do? I feel so lucky to live by them. And have wondered many times what I would do here in San Antonio without them. It has definitely been a blessing for our family to have them as our neighbors, and friends.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

These pictures are so cute. I love the one where Elsa and her husband are kissing in the back and Matthew is walking in front. So cute! They are a really nice family. I am glad that you have them nearby.

Merideth Sullivan said...

What a cute family. I think I remember seeing pictures of them on here before.